The Museum and BMA Shop are closed today due to inclement weather. ×
BMA Members are among the Museum's greatest treasures and play an important role in its future. All Members receive premier access to Museum openings and events, behind-the-scenes exclusives, and Members-only savings at The BMA Shop and Gertrude’s restaurant.
Members of the Contributors Program support the BMA with an increased gift and enjoy additional benefits.Join today.
|Benefits for one adult
|All Benefits listed above for two adults and children up to age 18.|
|Affiliate||$165||All the benefits above, plus:
|Sustainer||$275||All the benefits above, plus:|
|Sponsor||$550||All the benefits above, plus:|
|Fellow||$800||All the benefits above, plus:
|BMA Council Program||$1,500+||Council Members play a major role in the Museum’s many accomplishments and receive an array of benefits designed to bring them closer to the BMA’s mission and collections.
Explore this special category of Membership.
Basic Membership Benefits
Benefits for one adult
Family Senior/Teacher: $65
Benefits for two adults and children up to age 18.
- Invitations to exclusive Member events, including Preview Parties and Preview Days
- Free admission to ticketed exhibitions
- Savings on the popular Jazz in the Sculpture Garden concert series
- 10% discount at the BMA Shop and Members-Only Monthly Specials
- 10% discount at Gertrude’s restaurant
- Special offers at area restaurants and cafes
- Discounts on parking during Museum hours
- Opportunity to travel with the BMA on Travel Program day trips
- Members pricing for innovative BMA programs and performances
- Subscription to the Members magazine, BMA TODAY, and the BMA's monthly eNews
- Opportunity to join a Friends Group
Affiliate$150. All the benefits above, plus:
- Invitations twice yearly to the Director’s Brunch & Tour
- Opportunity to travel with the BMA on Travel Program domestic trips
- $2 off parking in the BMA East and West lots, plus two free parking vouchers
- 4 free tickets per day to special ticketed exhibitions
Sustainer$250. All the benefits above, plus:
- Reciprocal privileges for museums in the Museum Alliance Reciprocal Program (MARP) program
- Recognition in the BMA Annual Report
- Opportunity to travel with the BMA on Travel Program international trips
Sponsor$500. All the benefits above, plus:
- Reciprocal privileges for museums in the North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM) program (includes over 450 museums)
- Invitation to the Annual Meeting
- Invitation to one Council Tour
Fellow$750. All the benefits above, plus:
- Invitation to one exclusive Council Tour and Reception
- Two additional FREE parking vouchers—a total of four vouchers
BMA Council Program$1,200+.
Council Members play a major role in the Museum’s many accomplishments and receive an array of benefits designed to bring them closer to the BMA’s mission and collections.
Reciprocal Museum Benefits
Take your Membership on the road! BMA Members at the $250+ level receive benefits at Museum Alliance Reciprocal Program (MARP) and North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM) museums across the country, including free entry and discounts on performances, special exhibitions, museum shops, and affiliated restaurants.